Who we are
Our website address is: www.climatekings.com.
Climate Kings HVAC Contractors (Licensed No. 216181) are committed to protecting the privacy of your personal information.
In general, you can visit our sites without telling us who you are or providing us with personal information. However, we collect internet protocol (IP) addresses of all visitors as well as page requests, referral sources, browser type, operating system and time spent on our sites. We collect this information to monitor and improve our sites.
When you visit our website, we place a text file called a “cookie” in the browser directory of your computer’s hard drive. A cookie is a small piece of information that a website can store on your web browser and later retrieve. The cookie cannot be read by any website other than the one that set up the cookies. Some browsers can be set to reject all cookies. If you choose to modify your browser in this manner, your experience on this website may be affected.
Links to Third Party Sites:
Types of personal information we collect
The kinds of personal information we may collect from you will depend on what type of interaction you have with us. Personal information we may collect from you includes, among other things:
- identity particulars – such as your name, address, occupation, telephone numbers and e-mail address;
- your records of communication with us;
- if you visit our website, your website usage information such as your IP address.
The purpose for collecting your personal information
We will generally only collect and use your personal information for the primary purposes of:
- our general business operations;
- effectively providing you with our services;
- communicating with you;
- responding to your inquires or complaints;
- conducting, improving and developing a relationship with you;
- direct marketing (such as providing you with information about our services and promotional offers); and
- improving our websites.
Your personal information is only collected by lawful and fair means and where practicable, only from you or from a person acting or authorized to act on your behalf.
How we may use and disclose your personal information
In operating our website it may become necessary to transfer data that we collect from you to our team or processing and storing. By providing your personal data to us, you agree to this transfer, storing or processing. We do our upmost to ensure that all reasonable steps are taken to make sure that your data is treated stored securely. Unfortunately the sending of information via the internet is not totally secure and on occasion such information can be intercepted. We cannot guarantee the security of data that you choose to send us electronically, Sending such information is entirely at your own risk.
We may use your personal information for:
- administering and responding to your inquiry or feedback about our products and/or services;
- conducting, and allowing you to participate in, a promotion, competition, promotional activity, or customer behavioral activity;
- promoting and marketing our current and future products and services to you, informing you of upcoming events and special promotions and offers and analyzing our products and services so as to improve our services
- improving the operation of our websites.
We may disclose personal information we collect from you:
- to our related companies, suppliers, consultants, contractors or agents for the primary purposes for which it was collected or for other purposes directly related to the purpose for which the personal information is collected. For example, your name and telephone number may be disclosed to our supplier, serviceman to your request for information about a particular product;
Who should you contact for further information?
Contact Phone: 971-319-4822
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org